Natebeck has posted a great tutorial on how to use the PushButton Engine console. I guess there’s no need to say how important consoles can be in the final stage of game development (read balancing). It covers the basics as well as how to add your own console commands – and a little spoiler: PBE does make this really easy, so check it out at his blog!
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- TexturePacker Extension for ShiVa 3D
- Box2D-Shiva-Wrapper: API Updates
- Box2D-Shiva-Wrapper: Demo Project
- Box2D-Shiva-Wrapper: Compiling Box2D As Plugin
- Box2D-Shiva-Wrapper: The API
- Box2D-Shiva-Wrapper: First Test
- Mortar – Automated Admob Integration for ShiVa Android Projects
- Android: Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Update: Drag and drop install APK script
- AIDL Files: Eclipse Not Generating Source Code?
- Visual Update